Real Estate Purchase or Sale
If you have already identified a buyer or seller for a property, the professionals at Johnston | Thomas can guide you through the transaction process including:
- Preparation of sales documents
- Opening an escrow with an escrow company
- Reviewing the preliminary title report
- Preparation or review of the seller’s disclosure forms
- Preparation of notes and deeds of trusts
Commercial leases do not include many of the protections and disclosures required by statute. Thus, it is important to have legal assistance to protect your interests. Johnston | Thomas can assist you with the preparation or review of commercial leases to help you understand your rights and obligations under the lease and, if appropriate, to assist you in negotiating a lease that meets your needs and protects your interests. Trust your next real estate transaction to our attorneys’ knowledge of real estate law in Santa Rosa and the Sonoma County area. Contact us today.